Users are responsible for periodically viewing the Terms. Your continued use of the Service after a change or update has been made will constitute your acceptance to the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the Terms your only remedy is to discontinue your use of the Service and cancel any accounts you have made using the Service.
If you violate the Terms, we reserves the right to issue you a warning regarding the violation or immediately terminate or suspend any or all accounts you have created using the Service. You agree that we need not provide you notice before terminating or suspending your account(s), but it may do so.
we reserves the right to refuse any user access to the Services without notice for any reason, including, but not limited to, a violation of the Terms.
You agree that we may discontinue the Service or change the content of the Service at any time, for any reason, with or without notice to you, without liability.
You represent that you are 13 years old or older. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you represent that your legal guardian has reviewed and agrees to the Terms.
You agree that no materials that are part of the Service may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, scraped, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, or otherwise exploited without our express prior written permission, except that the foregoing does not apply to your own User Content (as defined below) that you legally post on the Site. All other uses of copyrighted material, including any derivative use, requires express prior written permission from us. Any reproduction or redistribution of materials not in accordance with these Terms is expressly prohibited and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
We and/or our licensors remain the owners of right, title, and interest, including copyrights and other intellectual property rights, in and to all materials posted on the Services by us. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Service or by accessing any materials posted on the Service by us, or any derivative works thereof.
We grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited scope license to use the Service solely for the purpose of viewing and using the applicable Services and for no other purpose whatsoever. Your license to use the Services is limited by these Terms.
Any data, text, graphics, photographs and their selection and arrangement, (hereinafter "User Content") uploaded to the Service are subject, whether in whole or in part, to unlimited commercial, non-commercial and/or promotional use by us. Text, graphics, and photographs are uploaded by you and are the sole responsibility of the person from whom the User Content originated. Thus, users are responsible, and we are not responsible for any files users upload, post, or otherwise make available. We may or may not regulate User Content and does not guarantee the accuracy, quality, or integrity of any User Content posted via our application. By using our application you acknowledge and accept that you may be exposed to material you find offensive or objectionable. You agree that we will not under any circumstances be liable for any User Content, including, but not limited to, errors in any User Content, or any loss or damage incurred by use of the User Content.
We reserve the right to remove and permanently delete any User Content from the Service with or without notice.
Your purchase of Virtual Currency is final and is not refundable, exchangeable, transferable, except in our sole discretion. You may not purchase, sell, or exchange Virtual Currency outside the Service. Doing so is a violation of the Terms and may result in termination of your account with the Service and/or legal action.
We retain the right to modify, manage, control and/or eliminate Virtual Currency at its sole discretion. Prices and availability of virtual in game goods are subject to change without notice.
You agree that all your communications with the Communication Channels are public, and thus you have no expectation of privacy regarding your use of the Communication Channels. We are not responsible for information that you choose to share on the Communication Channels, or for the actions of other users.
You agree that your use of the Service shall be lawful and that you will comply with the usage rules. In furtherance of the foregoing, and as an example and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Service in order to:
- post, upload, transmit or otherwise disseminate information that is obscene, indecent, vulgar, pornographic, sexual or otherwise objectionable
- defame, libel, ridicule, mock, stalk, threaten, harass, intimidate or abuse anyone, hatefully, racially, ethnically or, in a reasonable person's view, otherwise offensive or objectionable
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or data, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Service or other users' computers
- violate the contractual, personal, intellectual property or other rights of any party including using, uploading, transmitting, distributing, or otherwise making available any information made available through the Service in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity)
- attempt to obtain passwords or other private information from other members
- improperly use support channels or complaint buttons to make false reports to us
- develop, distribute, or publicly inform other members of "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs or other "cheat utility" software program or applications in violation of the applicable License Agreements
- exploit, distribute or publicly inform other members of any game error, miscue or bug which gives an unintended advantage
- violate any applicable laws or regulations, or promote or encourage any illegal activity including, but not limited to, hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, or cheats or hacks for the Service
In no event will us, our directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, be liable to you or any third person for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever including any lost profits or lost data arising from your use of the Service or other materials on, accessed through or downloaded from the Service, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of these damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. You specifically acknowledge that we shall not be liable for user submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, and each of our directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or in connection with (i) your use of and access to the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; (iv) any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party; or (v) any Content you post or share on or through the Service.